Top 5 Tablets To Buy (Our Picks For September’s Must-Have)
Feature By Farouk Ahmed
With all the talk about Apple’s win over Samsung in the billion dollar lawsuit, this is probably not the best of times to put this two companies on the same list for anything however we assembled our list of top 5 tablets we can’t seem to keep our hands off. The list is in no specific order however the new iPad is the most talked about tablet in the world. Its’ next greatest competition is Samsung and Goggle.
1. The new iPad is undoubtedly the best in the line up and one of the reasons is because of its amazing Retina display (For Crisp Display), an efficient A5X processor (ability to perform more calculations simultaneously), a 5MP camera on the rear and a VGA sensor on the front. With an unbeatable selection of applications, the new iPad is definitely one of the most talked about tablets in the world.
2. Following on the heels of the iPad is the Samsung Tablet. The design of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 says that Samsung wanted to do everything it could to distance itself from the iPad. On the rear of the Tab 2 10.1 is a 3.15 megapixel camera that’s capable 2048×1536 still shots, 720p video capture, bright display, long battery life and a smart remote make Samsung’s Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 a compelling and affordable choice.
3. The Nexus 7 was co-developed by Google and ASUS and is another amazing tablet. The Nexus is one of the best 7-inch tables in the market, combining fast performance, top-notch design and Google’s amazingly fast OS for an amazing price.
4. The Amazon Kindle Fire’s simple, sensitive interface puts the contents you love at your fingertips – scroll effortlessly through your home screen equipped with loads of Amazon content and apps in a smart framework.
5. Toshiba Excite 7.7 is thinner, lighter and more stylish than their previous models. This 7-inch slate displays images and videos beautifully, and it performs well enough. But the price is exceptionally high.